From: Tomas Chvatal <scarabeus@g.o>
To: kde@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Kde team meeting. May 2009.
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:31:06
1 Hello guys and girls,
2 month again passed (this time month and 3 weeks cause we agreed on moving
3 the meeting ;P) and we have our kde team meeting again.
4
5 Since the move the required status info:
6 Where: #gentoo-kde @ freenode.net
7 When: 21. 5. 2009 @ 19:00 UTC
8
9 As a note this meeting is incorporated of meeting for kde and qt herd.
10
11 So what will be this time on the plan? Few kinda annoying issues:
12 - doc useflag, api-doc need to be somehow split of user-doc.
13 - kde3 (sounds tiny but the major magic is behind)
14 - kde 4.3 (just what is needed to be done, libknotification,
15 kdelibs-experimental)
16 - enforcing CODE requirements everywhere
17 - new team members welcoming and discussion about how we handle HTs
18 - handling cmake relwithdebuginfo compilation to please upstream...
19 - masking kdeprefix useflag in portage ;P (jokes are allways fun, i can
20 see scared look in your face now)
21 - updating the kde4 guide (srsly needed, hope someone will volunteer)
22 - kdebindings, lots of stuff missing there
23 - cooperation with sabayon
24 Qt topics:
25 - Recruits
26 - Status of Qt in tree, open bugs [1]
27 - Overlay status (live Qt ebuilds, other packages)
28 - Eclasses (status, moving functionality from overlay to portage tree)
29 Under this heading also falls the discussion about blocking mixed Qt
30 versions [2] on dev ML
31 - Do we need an officially elected Qt sub-project lead?
32 (I've been de facto lead since I took on Qt maintenance last summer)
33
34 [1] http://xrl.us/qtbugs
35 [2]
36 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_61c9eff7ebcd0af2fc53e61241370cf4.xml
37
38 As a final note the meeting is mandatory for all kde-team members and herd
39 testers.
40
41 See ya all there
42 Tomas