From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE Overlays' Changes
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:59:05
1 Hello
2
3 this weekend there have been some significant changes to the KDE Overlays. We
4 have merged kde-crazy and kde-testing overlays to kde-testing, so the users of
5 the live KDE ebuilds must remove kde-crazy and add kde-testing. This move has
6 been decided in the last Gentoo KDE Team's meeting, because of difficulties to
7 maintainance.
8 Also the Gentoo QT Team has moved their testing ebuilds (QT 4.5 beta and QT
9 live ebuilds) to another overlay, which is called qting-edge. This one
10 contains the QT beta ebuilds, QT live ebuilds (from KDE svn and from NOKIA
11 git) and some QT-only applications (live and non-live).
12 For more information and questions, you can find us on IRC (Freenode #gentoo-
13 kde), on gentoo-desktop mailing list and in our forums thread about kde
14 overlays.