From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] cmake porting status for Trinity
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:06:39
I did set up the daily cronjob to check for new files. The mirror is available via http:/// Although i don't really know what i should do with the overlay-files... do you want me to set it up in a git or something? To spread the load randomly between and create overlay/profiles/repo_name containing overlay-name (i chose kde-trinity, but it's yours so you decicde). then you can create overlay/profiles/thirdpartymirrors containing 1 single line with the following: overlay-name Afterward you can use SRC_URI="mirror://overlay-name/${P}.tar.bz2" in the ebuild. Portage will then fetch from official mirrors and fallback to one of the thirdpartymirrors. greetings, Roman -- We are Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated. -- seen in someone's .signature