From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Help troubleshooting keyboard shortcut
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:03:25
On Tuesday 05 Jun 2012 10:31:05 Duncan wrote:
> FWIW, firefox does this occasionally too. A "killall firefox" usually > does the trick. > > But with firefox, it at least pops up a little dialog telling you that it > believes another instance is running. It'd be a bit confusing without > that. Even if it's sometimes frustrating seeing the dialog, it's better > than not knowing the problem, I guess.
Yes I remember it happening with firefox, but with chrome(both Google's version and chromium) its way too frequent. Like the OP mentioned around 10% of the time. I tried with no plug ins etc no luck. But I guess running killall chrome a few times is a small trade off for having native file dialogs and native kwallet integration in kde. -- - Yohan Pereira The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and a seal. -- Mark Twain