From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Mails getting lost?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:35:16
Are my mails to the list getting to anyone else?  I'm not seeing them
myself, and I wanted to make sure they weren't disappearing into the
ether.  I checked that I could email myself directly, so I don't think
it's a problem on this side, but I sent a helpful reply about disk
partitioning earlier today and I still haven't seen it yet.  Same with a
helpful reply I sent to gentoo-user around the same time.

Before anyone asks, no, I am not using gmail.

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy           `-'(. .)`-'                      \_/
New GPG Key!  Old key expires 2007-03-25.  Upgrade NOW!

Subject Author
[gentoo-desktop] Re: Mails getting lost? Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
Re: [gentoo-desktop] Mails getting lost? "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>