From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: KDE 4.6 still masked?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:03:51
1 On Friday 28 January 2011 22:34:06 Dale wrote:
2 > Ian Whyman wrote:
3 > > May have just needed a kbuildsysoca4 run.
4 > >
5 > > On Jan 28, 2011 6:08 PM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com
6 >
7 > > <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>> wrote:
8 > That's the one I was thinking about. If I could have remembered what
9 > the command was, I would have tried it first. Thanks for helping a
10 > forgetful old guy since it may help someone else if they run into the
11 > same situation. I suspect that would have solved the problem.
12 >
13 > Thanks.
14 >
15 > Dale
16 >
18
19 We got many similar reports, I'll add it in the Guide FAQ
20 --
21 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
22 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays