From: david_erdman@×××××.com
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] David Erdman is out of the office.
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:05:30
1 I will be out of the office starting 06/27/2007 and will not return until
2 07/09/2007.
3
4 I will respond to your message when I return.
5
6 This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary
7 information of Eisai. If you believe that
8 it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender immediately and
9 delete the message including any attachments,
10 without copying, using, or distributing any of the information contained
11 therein. This e-mail message should not be
12 interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that can be used
13 to authenticate an agreement, contract or other
14 legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to any
15 legally-binding agreement or contract.
18 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list