From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] KDE/Trinity 3.5.12 inside or outside sunset
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:10:22
1 As you may have noticed, there is another thread and some of current
2 developers have suggested new overlay.
3
4 I personally am not really decided what would be best. Addint it to
5 current overlay does have its benefits - easy update and so on. But
6 having overlay just for trinity gives better options for new users -
7 they could install clean trinity, without third-party stuff (well, at
8 least without unmaintained stuff). I'd imagine there are many tools
9 noone uses.
10
11 Well, I'd go for an overlay, but since we don't have a leader (don't
12 we?) or some position like that, I feel like I shouldn't make an
13 decision myself, so should we take a vote or something? :-)
14
15 Regards Ladislav Laska
16 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
17 ---
18 xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@××××××.cz
22 On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Ladislav Laska