From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE SC 4.8 Release Party in Prague, CZ
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:02:14
1 We’re happy to announce a KDE 4.8 Release Party in Prague,CZ!
2
3 The party will take place on Friday, 24th of February, 17:00, at the SUSE
4 Linux building (Map [1], KDE Community Wiki [2]). There will be KDE and
5 openSUSE swag available, KDE SC 4.8 live CDs, plus some short KDE related
6 talks. We’re also gonna have some drinks, a KDE Cake, and lots of fun!
7
8 PS In case you are a KDE contributor and would like to give a short talk about
9 it, feel free to send a mail to me or Michal (for czech mails, michal [at]
10 hrusecky [dot] net)
11
12 PS2 Czech announcement and poster in Michal’s blog post [3]
13
14 [1] http://g.co/maps/fkfma
15 [2] http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Release_Parties/4.8#Prague
16 [3] http://michal.hrusecky.net/2012/02/kde-4-8-release-party-v-praze/
17 [4] http://blogs.gentoo.org/tampakrap/kde-sc-4-8-release-party-in-prague-cz/
18 --
19 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap) | blog.tampakrap.gr
20 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays