From: Justin Denick <justin.denick@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:53:58
1 Neil, how much time did you spend on that email?
2
3 Also, as a gentoo user I consider my computing powers to be a cut above the
4 Mandriva, Red Hat, W.I.M.P.S And as fellow gentoo users, I consider all of
5 you to be in that same class. Not bragging, but just stating the obvious.
6 Many of us have been using Gentoo since it came in a 32MB tar ball. From
7 that we defined and deployed a very usable operating system. So why is that
8 every week we find a Subscriber who can't get themselves take off a mailing
9 list.
10
11 I administer a small network of maybe a hundred users or so. Even they can
12 do it and they don't even know their using linux!!!!!!!!
13