From: Nicholas Andrade <sdnick484@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Amarok 1.4.10 Updates
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:51:13
1 Hi everyone, I'm new to this mailing list, so please excuse any faux pas.
2 I'm a big Amarok 1.4 fan and unfortunately the current ebuild in KDE sunset
3 won't build on systems with autoconf 2.64 or higher. I've found a patch to
4 resolve this and have a couple more patches that I'd like to see added.
5
6 I'm unclear what the process is for getting changes into the kde-sunset
7 overlay, so here is a link to the three new patches (including the fix for
8 the autoconf problem) as well as a slightly updated ebuild: *
9 http://preview.tinyurl.com/29h9wa5* <http://preview.tinyurl.com/29h9wa5>
10
11 So far I've tested the new ebuild in a local overlay on my ~amd64 laptop
12 with GCC 4.4 and autoconf 2.65, and it seems to work fine. What steps are
13 necessary to get these updates into kde-sunset?