From: "J.A.H." <heblack@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, Ulrich Plate Donnie Berkholz Tom Knight Michael Kohl Patrick Lauer Caleb Tennis Chris White <gwn-feedback@g.o>
Cc: VOS Discussion <vos-d@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Book about GNU Copyright .
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:03:20
1 Book about GNU Copyright .
2
3 Can anybody here recommend a book from their Desktop which or that is
4 specifically focused so that the content of the book(s) can be used to
5 completely understand all GNU and or or Gentoo copyrights and issues
6 surrounding those legalities?
7
8 My grasp of GNU is narrow.
9
10 In your response here to this Email please make a point of CC``ing my
11 ingoing electronic mail message address for there are too many Emails
12 already due to unrelated bulk mail subscriptions which I do not read.
13
14 With utter sangfroid,
15
16 JASON (NOTE: I apologize for the fact that this may be an unrelated
17 request. Please do not automate your response. Thank you)
20 La simplicidad es la máxima sofisticación --- Leonardo Da Vinci
21
22 gentoo-gwn@g.o mailing list