From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:40:13
OK, Roman,

I've posted a new kernel config for 2.6.36-gentoo-r5.  I haven't had a
chance to back down the system and try it out yet.

This should be everything you wanted to see in order to impart some of
your great wisdom and infinite Linux knowledge to me ;-)

Other files you requested are shown in the index at
<>, as previously noted.

Have at!

Lindsay Haisley       |  "Humor will get you through times of no humor
FMP Computer Services |      better than no humor will get you through
512-259-1190          |         times of humor."    |            - Butch Hancock

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems Roman Zilka <zilka@×××××××.cz>