From: Sergheii Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] join to kde3/trinity
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:16:05
1 On 06/29/2010 03:50 PM, Ladislav Laska wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > do you have some more info to this project? Website seems temporary
5 > and without some info. Haven't browsed the repository. Do I understand
6 > this projects aims to keep kde3 up to date? That would be great.
9 As I understand, trinity will try to release kde 3.5.11 (actually
10 kubuntu remix based on
11 KDE3 is branded as 3.5.11).
12
13 There are some blog posts about this fork:
14
15 http://www.itlure.com/2010/05/trinity-project-picks-up-where-kde-3510.html
16 http://vizzzion.org/blog/2010/05/trinity-and-the-challenges-of-continuing-kde-3/
17
18 I guess we will have more info where the Pearson Computing's server will
19 back online.
22 PS I hate that I cannot send emails with kmail, I cannot figure out why
23 crashing...
26 Serghei