From: Nestor Camacho III <gentoo@××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Totem Streaming Quicktime Video Through Firefox.
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 05:22:17
Do you have a suggestion for something else that I can use? I just want
to have something that is consistent that I can use. It goes beyond
simple trailer watching, it is not cool to be in a situation where you
can not see something at the same quality that a windows person can see
just fine.

Nes++

-- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list