From: "Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" <petr@××××.cz>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] overlay commit access
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 21:02:41
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm looking for an administrator of kde-sunset overlay, who could
4 (re-)grant me commit access. "Re-grant" because, if I'm not mistaken,
5 there should be still listed my old public key, but its private part
6 unfortunately died with my old hard drive.
7 I've recently updated an older PC with KDE 3.5, but some packages failed
8 to rebuild against current dependencies from portage tree. There are
9 patches for many of these issues in Trinity DE repository. I'm not sure
10 what's the status of Trinity in Gentoo, but AFAIK it's not yet ready.
11 So, I would like to include some of the critical patches in kde-sunset
12 overlay.
13 Does anyone know, who should I talk to?
16 Best regards,
17 Petr Morávek aka Xificurk