From: "Mat B." <kerneloftruth@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] guarddog-2.6.0-r1.ebuild for inclusion in kde-sunset
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 00:04:56
1 Hi guys,
2
3 below you'll find 2 links:
4
5 one with the guarddog-2.6.0-r1.ebuild and one with the guarddog.init for the
6 files/ directory in net-firewall/guarddog.
7
8 I tried to initiate a port for guarddog from qt3 to qt4 but no success yet
9 (I'm no programmer).
10
11 Since I'm sure I'm not the only one using and/or interested in this
12 convenient firewall tool, I wanted to make sure it's available to the rest
13 of the gentoo users out there.
14
15 This in fact is the latest release of the official in-tree ebuild of
16 guarddog with the init file for easy addition to the startup scripts.
17
18 http://pastebin.com/6e7FxnxM (guarddog-2.6.0-r1.ebuild) valid for 1 month
19
20 http://pastebin.com/EducEcc8 (guarddog.init) valid for 1 month
23 Enjoy !
26 If I understood right the gentoo-desktop mailing list is the only way to get
27 things into the kde-sunset overlay or reporting bugs concerning it. Is that
28 correct ?
34 kernelOfTruth