From: Tiago Marques <tiagomnm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] knetworkmanager and dbus-qt3-old
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:03:31
1 Ok. Thanks for the help.
2
3 Best regards,
4 Tiago
5
6 On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
7
8 > Tiago Marques wrote:
9 >
10 > On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
11 >
12 >> Tiago Marques wrote:
13 >>
14 >> Hi everyone,
15 >>
16 >> Just wanted to check something out before submitting a bug report. This
17 >> is kde-misc/knetworkmanager/knetworkmanager-0.7_pre1168552.ebuild:
18 >>
19 >> << SNIP >>
20 >> Best regards,
21 >> Tiago
25 >> I don't think you can file a Gentoo bug report for things in a overlay.
26 >> You are however in the right place. In the past, the folks that maintain
27 >> kde-sunset respond to problems here. So, you may have just filed a bur
28 >> report.
29 >>
30 >> Dale
31 >>
32 >> :-) :-)
35 > Thanks :)
36 >
37 > I was referring about a bug to portage, not kde-sunset, since it is
38 > portage that doesn't seem able to resolve the dependencies.
39 >
40 > Best regards,
41 > Tiago
44 > Usually the ebuild sets the packages that are needed and the ebuild is part
45 > of the overlay. If you file a bug related to overlays, they are usually
46 > closed. You can file it if needed but I suspect it will be closed.
47 >
48 > The folks here will most likely be able to fix this. Just have to wait
49 > until they get a chance to work on it. If it is portage itself, then they
50 > will know that for sure and it can be filed with them.
51 >
52 > Dale
53 >
55 >