From: "Ge@.@ru" <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [gnome-overlay] Gnome3 + Gstreamer 0.11(1.0)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:02:39
1 Hi at all,
2
3 for testing last version of gnome3 I create some ebuild (that aren't yet
4 available on layman). Are needed some fixes on dependencies but
5 currently, I use it and I have only some problems on start gdm.
6 I hope that can help you to create correct ebuilds.
7
8 I begin yet porting of gstreamer-0.11 (soon 1.0) with new eclass files
9 (but this step is not easy because a lot of packages require fix of the
10 configure.ac file) so, I'm trying to use two different slot and fix
11 compilation for any package where use of new gstreamer library is
12 permitted.
13
14 Here, you can found my overlay:
15 https://github.com/geaaru/geaaru_overlay
16
17 My cent to gnome-overlay
18
19 Regards and happy new gnome3 ebuild!
20
21 Geaaru
22
23 P.S. If I can I'm glad to help gnome-overlay with gnome and new
24 gstreamer library.