From: Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] revdep-rebuild -vp error
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:47:43
1 --- steve fox <steve@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > When I run the above command I get the error
5 > message:
6 >
7 > emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
8 > "=kde-base/kdegraphics-3.3.2-r2".
9 >
10 > I am running kde 3.5 and do not want to rebuild this
11 > package. How can I
12 > remove the reference to it? I have hunted around
13 > and haven't found a
14 > satisfactory solution, and figured someone on this
15 > list has had to overcome
16 > this problem in the past.
17 So you probably want to uninstall the old versions?
18 This can be done using the following command:
19 emerge -a --prune `equery l kde | grep 3.5`
20 This will first show you a list of packages it wants
21 to remove.
22
24 Do You Yahoo!?
25 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
26 http://mail.yahoo.com
27 --
28 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list