From: Stuart Stegall <stuart@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-desktop] KDE lockups
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:41:10
Are you using PS/2 or USB ... What platform? i.e. x86, ppc, x86_64 - I
have seen this a few times with PS/2 equipped computers, and it has
always been either a shorted trace, shorted pins, bad connector, or bad
southbridge. (or you could replace southbridge with what ever it is
called by your chipset manufacturer)