From: Brent Busby <brent@×××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Desktop Listserv <gentoo-desktop@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: block on cdparanoia
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 03:55:51
1 Nevermind the above... I think I was pulling in a stable/unstable mix
2 with package keywords that wasn't working.
5 + Brent A. Busby + "We've all heard that a million monkeys
6 + Sr. UNIX Systems Admin + banging on a million typewriters will
7 + University of Chicago + eventually reproduce the entire works of
8 + James Franck Institute + Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet,
9 + Materials Research Ctr + we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky