From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@×××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o, kde-prom@×××.org, jos poortvliet <jospoortvliet@×××.nl>
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] KDE 4 alpha 1 packages for Gentoo?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 13:18:56
1 Dear people,
2
3 In a few days KDE 4 alpha 1 will be released, and we would like to give as
4 many people as possible the opportunity to have a look at the next
5 generation linux desktop. Thus an article is being prepared to explain to
6 people how they can obtain KDE 4 Alpha 1 packages. A Suse-based livecd
7 exists, and packages will be available for Suse, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and
8 OS X, but we haven't heard from the Gentoo community yet. So, as to ensure
9 the article will be reasonable complete, we'd like to inquire if Gentoo will
10 have Alpha 1 packages available to it's users.
11
12 We thank you for any comments on this matter.
13
14 Greetings,
17 Jos Poortvliet
18