From: Adam Mooz <adam.mooz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:22:25
1 Ladislav, I completely forgot to check my spam filter for the
2 unsubscription email, thanks! I'll send the email after...otherwise I
3 may end up re-subscribing myself haha.
5 Adam Mooz
6 Blog: http://www.adammooz.com
7 LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/ln/adammooz
11 On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Ladislav Laska