From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset: kdepim-kresources broken
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:18:51

thx for the quick fix! I am not that firm with eclasses.
But i will start/continue moving ebuilds to eapi2.
As far as i have noticed it is not that hard to port ebuilds to eapi2 for most
packages. But please make sure to test every package at least once.;)

Am Friday 19 February 2010 15:42:42 schrieb Chris Bandy:
> Ladislav Laska wrote: > > Sure we can, in fact, it was like this until recently. > > > > Well, I've grepped ebuilds and found 43 with EAPI=0/1 and more with no > > EAPI set. That's a lot of packages and since I don't have time to fix > > all of them, I'll commit workaround. Feel free to remove it when all > > packages are fixed. > > > > Regards Ladislav Laska > > S pozdravem Ladislav Laska > > --- > > xmpp/jabber: ladislav.laska@××××××.cz > > Thank you very much. If porting from EAPI=1 to 2 is as simple as your > commit for my two packages, I'd be happy to test some others and submit > patches. > > Does it make sense to emit a QA/warning when you find PATCHES in EAPI=0|1 ? > > -- Chris
greetings, Roman -- Love is being stupid together. -- Paul Valery