From: Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Got several kde-sunset patches of varying quality... want 'em?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:02:49
1 Right on, here you go:
2
3 https://github.com/gmt/my-kde-sunset
4
5 -gmt
6
7 On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Denis Golovan <denis.golovan@×××××.com>wrote:
8
9 > 2012/12/11 Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>:
10 > > I'm working on an emerge -e world here and had to do several things to
11 > get
12 > > kde-sunset going with gcc4.7 and all the latest ~amd64 crap in my tree.
13 > I
14 > > did lots of hacking in my layman tree... some of it is pretty raw and
15 > might
16 > > only help if you have the same useflags, etc., as me. They definitely
17 > need
18 > > touching up and review before they can go in. But after doing all the
19 > work
20 > > it seems stupid not to share...
21 > >
22 > > Shall I just dump these onto the list? I am not sure what is the
23 > > state-of-the art with kde-sunset anyhow -- are you guys planning to
24 > migrate
25 > > to a trinity-based system or keep scraping by with the status-quo?
26 >
27 > Hi, Greg
28 > I guess no maintainer is around, so maybe you just upload your patches
29 > somewhere?
30 > Github will do :)
31 > Personally I am interested.
32 >