From: Ladislav Laska <ladislav.laska@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] KDE3 mirrors ready
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:20:47
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm happy to announce, that we now have our two mirrors for hosting
4 kde3 stuff, which is no longer in main portage tree (especially
5 patches) and needs to be placed somewhere.
6
7 In commit 24af05d53ea5, I have added these mirrors in
8 profiles/thirdpartymirrors and you can use them by setting SRC_URI
9
10 SRC_URI="mirror://kde-sunset/filename"
11
12 There are some files I managed to get by fetching all ebuilds in
13 overlay and I will try to add every missing distfile I see.
14
15 So, if you have some file which should be there, please send it to me.
16
17 Regards Ladislav Laska
18 S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
19 ---