From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Cc: John-John Tedro <johnjohn.tedro@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Hello
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 12:05:55
1 On R, 2014-04-25 at 22:12 +0200, John-John Tedro wrote:
2 > Hi, I'm John-John.
5 > I've been using the Gnome overlay for a while and have had a growing
6 > interest in getting involved.
9 > My primary interests has been in getting Wayland support in shape for
10 > my own nefarious experimentation, in that effort I've started to shape
11 > up some of the -9999 ebuilds available for that purpose.
14 > I've been trying to read up on how things are organized, so far I
15 > haven't gotten further than this list, the wiki, IRC and my limited
16 > understanding of how collaboration works through bugzilla.
17
18 > I would love of someone could take some time to show me around or
19 > point me in the right direction!
20
21 Best if you come chat with us over at #gentoo-desktop on FreeNode. You
22 can ping the gnome team by sending "!herd gnome" without quote marks to
23 the channel - then a bot will ping us all; but do please follow-up with
24 questions or whatnot without waiting for ping responses :)
27 Best Regards,
28 Mart Raudsepp
29 Gentoo Linux developer - GNOME, GStreamer