From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Re: Problem with keyboard in XFCE and Fluxbox
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 00:14:07
1 Nikola Valentinov Petrov <nikolavp@×××××××.com> posted
2 200705270159.40224.nikolavp@×××××××.com, excerpted below, on Sun, 27 May
3 2007 01:59:37 +0300:
4
5 > On Sunday 27 May 2007 01:45, gosha-necr wrote:
6 >> Ok! Thank's for trying to help me :) I'll be waiting for somebody, who
7 >> knows answer :)
8 > Can you please tell me what happens when u click those two keys(Shift +
9 > \), ah and please give an output of dmesg | tail when u are clicking
10 > them, maybe the code system of your kernel is not ok.
11
12 Hmm... That reminds me, try xev from a terminal window, focus in the xev
13 window, and hit pipe. Does it show up in the terminal? As what? (I'm
14 not sure it'll help me, but might help someone diagnose the issue.)
15
16 BTW, xev is in the xev package... =8^)
21 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
24 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list