From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Editing gnome menus ??
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:51:52
1 I note that the Gnome-2.8 Desktop Users Guide tells me that I can edit gnome
2 menus from nautilus by using a location URI of "applications:///". When I
3 try this, I get "'applications:///' is not a valid location. - Please check
4 the spelling and try again."
5
6 What gives here? I'm running Nautilus 2.10.1, which appears to be the
7 version of gnome on the system rather than 2.8, as noted in the help, but
8 since the docs are what is installed at this point, I assume they're
9 current.
12 Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key
13 FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at
14 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <http://pubkeys.fmp.com>
15 http://www.fmp.com | dandelions" |
16 | (Pamela Jones) |
17 --