From: Roman <lists@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] kde-sunset + $PATCHES
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 18:02:10
1 hi everybody,
2
3 i am one of the maintainers of the kde-sunset overlay.
4
5 It seems there is something wrong with a couple of ebuilds or the kde-eclass.
6 It looks like for apps like amarok or kaffeine PATCHES (as specified in the
7 ebuild) are not being applied.
8 I noticed this with amarok, as i got compilation errors because of libmp4*,
9 and there was already the correct patch specified on $PATCHES, but not
10 applied.
11
12 Using epatch works fine, but seems not to be the preferred way?
13 Could maybe one of the other maintainers have a look at it, and tell me if i
14 am completely wrong or PATCHES is not applied to amarok/kaffeine/kplayer...?
15
16 greetings,
17 Roman
18 --
19 Lost interest? It's so bad I've lost apathy.