From: Ian Whyman <v00d00@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] git live ebuilds
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:04:52
1 Is there any reason you do not contribute to the existing Trinity project
2 instead?
3 On Mar 19, 2012 3:40 PM, "Serghei Amelian" <serghei@××××.ro> wrote:
4
5 > On Monday 19 March 2012 17:30:20 Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
6 > > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Serghei Amelian <serghei@××××.ro>
7 > wrote:
8 > > > Hello KDE3 users,
9 > > >
10 > > > I started my own KDE3 fork, I added cmake support to it (partially yet)
11 > > > and I want to create live ebuilds for it. As I saw, these is no git
12 > > > support in kde3 eclasses, only svn. Any volunteer to add git support to
13 > > > eclasses?
14 > > >
15 > > > There is my current work: https://github.com/serghei
16 > > >
18 > > > Serghei
19 > >
20 > > FYI you can use kde-sunset instead of creating your own kde3 overlay
21 >
22 > Actually this is the idea. I forked KDE 3.5.10, not kde-sunset. I want to
23 > create live ebuilds for my fork, and to put they to kde-sunset.
24 >
25 > --
26 > Serghei