From: Chris Ritchey <rethnor@×××××.com>
To: "ciocile@×××××.com" <ciocile@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] digital camera
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 07:47:15
1 Dunno if this helps or not but my Nikon Coolpix 5000 had two options
2 (I don't have them handy ATM) but one was to treat it as some storage
3 device, lieka CF reader, the other, well wasn't. In windows I would
4 be able to access the files as if it was a CF reader, however in Linux
5 only one mode worked to treat it as a CF reader, of course this
6 setting was not default on the camera.