From: Greg Turner <gmt@×××××.us>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Got several kde-sunset patches of varying quality... want 'em?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:02:45
1 I'm working on an emerge -e world here and had to do several things to get
2 kde-sunset going with gcc4.7 and all the latest ~amd64 crap in my tree. I
3 did lots of hacking in my layman tree... some of it is pretty raw and might
4 only help if you have the same useflags, etc., as me. They definitely need
5 touching up and review before they can go in. But after doing all the work
6 it seems stupid not to share...
7
8 Shall I just dump these onto the list? I am not sure what is the
9 state-of-the art with kde-sunset anyhow -- are you guys planning to migrate
10 to a trinity-based system or keep scraping by with the status-quo?
11
12 Thanks
13
14 -gmt