From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] console16x8.pcf(.gz) font?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:00:33
1 I have a bitmap font, console16x8 and the short/fat version, console8x8,
2 pcf format, from back in my Mandrake days. Unfortunately, google isn't
3 of much help in finding a current package with it included, partly
4 because a search on console font yields all sorts of hits on fonts for
5 the console, not /the/ (obviously in hindsight unfortunately named)
6 console font! That said, it /does/ seem the font was part of the kde3
7 konsole package for many years (but is not part of the konsole4 package).
8
9 Before I go creating my own ebuild for it, I thought I'd ask if anyone
10 knows a current package containing it. The files will be console16x8.pcf
11 (perhaps with the .gz extension added, if compressed) and console8x8.pcf.
16 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman