From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] disk partitioning
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:20:19
Thus spake Daniel Gryniewicz on Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 10:19:17AM CST
> In general, reiserfs is considered dead by the linux kernel guys, and by > it's last remaining maintainer in particular
Sigh! Why do I always seem to pick loosers when it comes to software technology. All the important partitions on two of my servers and on my desktop Gentoo box are reiserfs. I suppose in a couple of years kernel support for reiserfs will start to get flakey and I'll be in a pickle unless I rebuild the boxes. -- Lindsay Haisley | "Fighting against human | PGP public key FMP Computer Services | creativity is like | available at 512-259-1190 | trying to eradicate | <> | dandelions" | | (Pamela Jones) | -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] disk partitioning Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@g.o>
[gentoo-desktop] Re: disk partitioning Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>