From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:54:15
On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 23:23 -0500, Harry Holt wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Frank Freeman > <ffreeman@×××××××××.net> wrote: > unsubscribe > > Hmph. You can't get out that easy. > > Please Note: In some later model unsubscribe kits, the "OFF" indicator has > been replaced by "POWER-UP STANDBY ENABLE". Accordingly the "ON" indicator > > has been replaced by the much clearer, "POWER-DOWN STANDBY ENABLE". Contact > your internet service provider for a list of affected model numbers. An > "ON-OFF" retrofit panel kit is available for those who have difficulty with
Harry, your directions to Mr. Freeman were clear and concise. I didn't realize that the process of unsubscribing was so simple. I believe you forgot one thing though. He will, at some point, need to wash his mouse out with soap. If he uses the Auto-Unusb feature, this can easily done while he's in the shower, but if he uses some other proceedure, some other provision must be made for completing this step. -- Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between | PGP public key FMP Computer Services | a duck is that one leg | available at 512-259-1190 | is both the same" | | - Anonymous |

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-desktop] unsubscribe Michelangelo Bottura <michelangelo.bottura@×××××.com>