From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:54:15
1 On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 23:23 -0500, Harry Holt wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Frank Freeman
4 > <ffreeman@×××××××××.net> wrote:
5 > unsubscribe
6 >
7 > Hmph. You can't get out that easy.
8 >
9 > Please Note: In some later model unsubscribe kits, the "OFF" indicator has
10 > been replaced by "POWER-UP STANDBY ENABLE". Accordingly the "ON" indicator
11 >
12 > has been replaced by the much clearer, "POWER-DOWN STANDBY ENABLE". Contact
13 > your internet service provider for a list of affected model numbers. An
14 > "ON-OFF" retrofit panel kit is available for those who have difficulty with
15
16 Harry, your directions to Mr. Freeman were clear and concise. I didn't
17 realize that the process of unsubscribing was so simple. I believe you
18 forgot one thing though. He will, at some point, need to wash his mouse
19 out with soap. If he uses the Auto-Unusb feature, this can easily done
20 while he's in the shower, but if he uses some other proceedure, some
21 other provision must be made for completing this step.
24 Lindsay Haisley | "The difference between | PGP public key
25 FMP Computer Services | a duck is that one leg | available at
26 512-259-1190 | is both the same" | http://pubkeys.fmp.com
27 http://www.fmp.com | - Anonymous |