From: l'Alessio <malessio@×××.it>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] USB devices
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:49:51
On Friday 29 October 2004 21:49, sconstable wrote:
> I don't know exactly what drivers I should be using. My usb is an > integrated chip on my Intel motherboard. I just compiled the default USB > drivers. > > > > /steve
i have a treo300, the driver is "visor" and the usb/tts il created pressing the the synk button with the device plugged tu the pc :) -- "There are 10 kind of people in the world, those who speak binary and those who don't" -- gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
RE: [gentoo-desktop] USB devices Stuart Stegall <stuart@×××××××××××××.com>