From: Fabio <facorread@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] firefox crashes
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:55:10
1 Hello Mike,
2
3 I suggest strongly bringing _ANY_ information about your computer
4 along with the descritpion of your problem. For example, what is the
5 version of Firefox you are using?
6
7 It seems Firefox was previously configured to use Adobe Acrobat Reader
8 as a helper application to open PDF files. Try by going to Edit ->
9 Preferences, look for Helper Applications and change the associations
10 for PDF files.
13 Fabio A. Correa D.
14
15 Physics Dept, Universidad Nacional, Bogota, Colombia
16 facorread@×××××.com
17 ffaaccdd@××××××××.uk facorread@××××××××.co
18 My webpage and OpenPGP key at http://facorread.150m.com
19 My alexandria.cc address is not available anymore.
20 --
21 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list