From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-desktop] Intel video card
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:22:53
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Tadeu Granemann [mailto:tadeugr@×××××.com]
3 > Sent: 15 January 2007 10:42
4 > To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-desktop] Intel video card
8 > Hi, i bought an ACER 5610 and it has an intel video card and i got a
9 > problem with gentoo live cd, it can't "startx".
10 > --
11 > gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list
15 As my powers of telepathy are failing me and the link from my brain to your PC is currently down, we'll need something more to go on. Your message is something akin to "my car wont start" or "my arm hurts".
16
17 Error messages? Which liveCD? Which intel card?
18
19 David
20
21 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
24 gentoo-desktop@g.o mailing list