From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] unsuscribe
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:02:58
1 HazeC5 wrote:
2 > unsuscribe
3
4 Nope. This is Hotel California. You can't leave. OK. Let's give this
5 a go. Send a empty email to this address:
6
7 gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@l.g.o
8
9 You will get a message to confirm. Just hit reply, don't change
10 anything now, then hit send. Then you can leave. Sorry to see you go.
11 We'll call the cleaning service for ya.
12
13 I hope you have a sense of humour and got a chuckle out of this.
14
15 Dale
16
20 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
21 how you interpreted my words!
22
23 Miss the compile output? Hint:
24 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"