From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] unsuscribe
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:02:58
HazeC5 wrote:
> unsuscribe
Nope. This is Hotel California. You can't leave. OK. Let's give this a go. Send a empty email to this address: gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe@l.g.o You will get a message to confirm. Just hit reply, don't change anything now, then hit send. Then you can leave. Sorry to see you go. We'll call the cleaning service for ya. I hope you have a sense of humour and got a chuckle out of this. Dale :-) :-) -- I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words! Miss the compile output? Hint: EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"