From: LeDabe <listes@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] gnome-shell deps
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 04:16:03
1 Hi,
2
3 I've now successfully build gnome-shell (from gnome overlay)
4
5 But now, it doesn't run at all
6
7 I think it needs some other package but which ?
8
9 What should be built and started for gnome-shell starting ?
10 Have I to build all the gnome-2.32 packages ?
11
12 Here is the last output:
13
14 #gnome-shell --replace
15 Window manager warning: 0 stored in GConf key
16 /apps/metacity/general/num_workspaces is out of range 1 to 36
17 Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "(null)": Failed to find a
18 valid file for theme (null)
19
20 Window manager warning: Failed to load theme "Simple": Failed to find a
21 valid file for theme Simple
22
23 Window manager warning: Log level 16: Another compositing manager is
24 running on screen 0
25 Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
26 failed
27 Window manager warning: Log level 8:
28 meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
29 Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
30 failed
31 Window manager warning: Log level 8:
32 meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
33 Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
34 failed
35 Window manager warning: Log level 8:
36 meta_compositor_sync_window_geometry: assertion `info' failed
37 Window manager warning: Log level 8: add_win: assertion `info != NULL'
38 failed
39 Shell killed with signal 11
42 thanks