From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] [kde-sunset] Website, documentation, bugzilla?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:03:40
1 On Tuesday 21 September 2010 15:00:48 Ladislav Laska wrote:
2 > Great! I was thinking some time of becoming gentoo dev, but I never
3 > got to something I'd start doing and the quizes... Well, maybe I will
4 > now.
5
6 Ping me on IRC (tampakrap on #gentoo-kde or PM directly) and not only you,
7 anyone interested
8
9 And an answer to the "project" questions you are asking to the other thread
10 (please let's stick here):
11
12 TDE could be an official fdo subproject, where I could start it to proxy you (I
13 am not interested in TDE, just to be clear) until someone of you becomes a
14 developer, and tde is mature enough to get to the tree.
15
16 About the new overlay issue, I can handle the PR POV (blog / ml / kde doc).
17 Let kde-sunset remain as an overlay with dead kde ebuilds.
18
19 You could call a meeting in IRC to discuss all those issues.
20 --
21 Theo Chatzimichos (tampakrap)
22 Gentoo KDE/Qt, Planet, Overlays