From: Chris Stankevitz <chrisstankevitz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Help troubleshooting keyboard shortcut
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 21:04:19
1 On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM, Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Do you have this problem while starting chrome directly?
3
4 I need to be more diligent to test this. When Chromium doesn't start,
5 I just press MOD4+W a few more times and eventually it comes up. I
6 will instead stop trying and open a terminal to see what is going one.
7
8 > sometimes chrome does not exist correctly leaving behind some zombile
9 > processes. When this happens I cannot launch chrome again. I need to kill
10 > these processes to be able to start chrome.
11
12 I get the same thing. When I want to kill them I kill processed named
13 chrome, chrome_sandbox, and a couple others. As I type this in chrome
14 with one tab, there are 8 "chrome" processes running. Seems a little
15 high. I wonder if it is related to my "hesitant startup" issue.
16
17 Chris