From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Vulnerabilities on an RFC-1918 masqueraded Linux box.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 02:56:48
1 Apropos this discussion, I solicit and would welcome any references to
2 books or online documents relevant to the subject of Linux desktop
3 security, and in particular to the subject of reverse shellcode (very
4 interesting!) or related topics which anyone on this list might choose
5 to post, or send me in private. Thanks to everyone who contributed
6 positive input.
9 Lindsay Haisley |"Windows .....
10 FMP Computer Services | life's too short!"
11 512-259-1190 |
12 http://www.fmp.com | - Brad Johnston