From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] KDE-Sunset : kdelibs problem : BUT
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 03:05:43
1 121030 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 121031 Alex Alexander wrote:
3 > > Run "repoman manifest" in net-misc/mDNSResponder/ :)
4 > Thanks ! -- that was the final piece of the puzzle
5 > & I now have both Kmahjongg:3.5 & Kworldclock working !
6 > As I said, it's only a temporary fix till a lib change breaks it all
7
8 or even more quickly, what happens when I next update Portage ?
9 -- will it wipe out net-misc/mDNSResponder ? -- can I avoid that ?
10 Yes, I have a copy of the files & can recreate it easily
11 & anyway the whole point is simply to get the apps working again,
12 but can anyone reassure me or confirm my expectation (smile) ?
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca