From: kristian <m.kristian@×××.de>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] prism second trial
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:23:46
1 hello,
2
3 I had some issues with prism crashing with xorg-server-1.4.X. than
4 just after finishing they made a new release . . .
5
6 anyways,I put the ebuild for prism-0.9 in my overlay
7 (www.saumya.de/overlay). for the application from the prism subversion
8 I used the version 9999 since they come directly from the source
9 repository. they work for both version of prism. the eclass is to
10 share common code between these webapps.
11
12 next thing is I guess to get the a prism source ebuild. if understand
13 portage right I need a virtual prism, since the prism-webapps are
14 using either prims or prism-bin which both provides the same binary.
15
16 the new version has some issues I did not see with the old one like no icons.
17
18 with regards
19 Kristian
20 --