From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] System problems
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:47:00
1 On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 22:35 +0000, Tiago Marques wrote:
2 > Please go troll elsewhere. Please...
3
4 Let's just bring this back to technical discussion of the problem, shall
5 we? I think that's what's needed here.
6
7 Roman wanted to see some of my system information and config files,
8 which I've made available. He thinks he may be able to shed some light
9 on the problem, so the ball is in his court, or in anyone else's who has
10 thoughts or observations on them related to the boot problem here.
13 Lindsay Haisley | "We are all broken toasters, but we still
14 FMP Computer Services | manage to make toast"
15 512-259-1190 |
16 http://www.fmp.com | - Cheryl Dehut
17 |