From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Unmount Thumb Drive in KDE Konqueror
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:34:01
1 Let me preface this by saying I don't use KDE and don't know if this
2 is being done automatically.
3
4 For my USB drive I have a line in the fstab like this,
5
6 /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb vfat users,noauto 0 0
7
8 The folder /mnt/usb, I first create as a normal user in my home drive
9 then as root moved it to /mnt/ Obviously the location is up to you.
10
11 I hope this helps,
12 Andrew
13