From: Andrew Randles <ehud42@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Unmount Thumb Drive in KDE Konqueror
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:34:01
Let me preface this by saying I don't use KDE and don't know if this
is being done automatically.

For my USB drive I have a line in the fstab like this,

/dev/sda1               /mnt/usb        vfat            users,noauto    0 0

The folder /mnt/usb, I first create as a normal user in my home drive
then as root moved it to /mnt/  Obviously the location is up to you.

I hope this helps,