From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:03:02
On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 11:50 -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> This problem box > has been running Gentoo since 2004, but my work and priorities on my > time have changed over the years and it's probably time to move on.
To be a bit more precise here, I'm actively working on replacing this box, and will be running a Linux distribution on it other than Gentoo. But in the meantime, I do need to solve the problem about which I posted. -- Lindsay Haisley |"Friends are like potatoes. FMP Computer Services | If you eat them, they die" 512-259-1190 | | - Aaron Edmund

Subject Author
[gentoo-desktop] Re: System problems Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>